En cumplimiento del Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo, de 27 de abril de 2016, relativo a la protección de las personas físicas en lo que respecta al tratamiento de datos personales, por el que se deroga la directiva 95/46/CE (en adelante, RGPD), de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y comercio electrónico (en adelante, LSSI-CE) y de la Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales (en adelante, LOPDGDD), El responsable de tratamiento de este sitio web, garantiza la protección y confidencialidad de los datos personales, de cualquier tipo que nos proporcionen nuestros clientes, de acuerdo con lo dispuesto en el Reglamento General de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal.
Los datos facilitados serán tratados en los términos establecidos en el RGPD, en ese sentido INDÍGENA FILMS S.L. ha adoptado los niveles de protección que legalmente se exigen, y ha instalado todas las medidas técnicas a su alcance para evitar la pérdida, mal uso, alteración, acceso no autorizado por terceros, expuestos a continuación. No obstante, el usuario debe ser consciente de que las medidas de seguridad en Internet no son inexpugnables.
Responsible for the treatment
- Designation: Indígena Films S.L. (hereinafter the PROVIDER)
- CIF: B06997506
- Direction: Rúa Alto do Rial 10 15966 Ribeira (A Coruña)
- Phone: 623 170 072
- Email: hola[arroba]indigenafilms.es
Purpose of treatment
All data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the PROVIDER’s website or its staff, will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of the PROVIDER, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to elaborate profiles on the users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you submit to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic transactions exceeding a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
In this sense, the PROVIDER will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to the PROVIDER, and will not be processed except to make them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for your use of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards and where we engage third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g., by law);
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. “Nombre_Empresa” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to the PROVIDER.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at hola[at]indigenafilms.es, attaching a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Phone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not required.
The PROVIDER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legal or jurisprudential developments that may affect its compliance.